CT6.® Assistive Technologies
CT6.® Fraud Preventer can be customized with assistive technologies to ﬁt any corporate enterprise, organization, or government entity. CT6.® assistive technologies enable an optimum Fraud Preventer experienced based on the requirements of any environment.
CT6.® Business Intelligence visualization tool transforms structured data into natural language descriptions to provide context and explanations of Indicators of Financial Compromise (IoFC).
● Provides analysts, investigators, managers, and executives with enhanced analyses under near real-time threat conditions.
● Tracks the performance of cyber threat intelligence providers, monitor speciﬁc cyber threats, screen content on dark Internet marketplaces, and track criminal activity.
● Embeds into any platform such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or Qlik View. Employs Arria (www.arria.com) Natural Language Generation to enable fully automated production of plain language reporting.
CT6.® Graph Link-Analysis provides powerful point and click deep-link analysis on common data attributes (e.g., phone numbers, IPs, device IDs, ﬁnancial transaction information, etc.).
● Graphs hidden links between points of compromise, threat actors, money mules, and other criminals.
● Employs Kaseware (www.kaseware.com) for extreme conﬁgurability with limitless applications using current business structures.
Fraud Preventer adapts to case management programs (e.g., Kaseware) to allow organizations to form efﬁcient teams of information security specialists, fraud analysts, and investigators. Fights cybercrime through a single pane of glass.
Calibrate and hone fraud prevention AI programs with Fraud Preventer to reveal the ground truth of actual cyber-criminal access into remote workers, customers, or vendors. Signiﬁcantly improve the predictive ability of existing AI models. Empower supervised machine learning algorithms to build highly tuned, threat and actor-speciﬁc fraud prevention strategies.
Fraud Preventer highly predictive signals improve real-time prevention programs to better identify risk. Improve fraud prediction for identiﬁed customers, employees, and vendors/suppliers. Create highly focused and predictive threat and actor speciﬁc risk rules.
Fraud Preventer can connect cyber to other required risk management programs (e.g., money laundering, terrorist ﬁnancing, supply chain & insider threat), and export specific data to government mandated reporting [e.g., Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)].